Power Hours are laser focused strategy sessions that are part mentorship, problem solving and a dash of motivation boost. During our laser coaching session you and I will focus intensively on a specific bite-sized issue pertaining to your personal or professional goals and create a practical plan of action. Bring your biggest entrepreneurship questions, concerns about embracing your purpose or anything that may have you feeling stuck or stagnant in any aspect of your life for a fun and informative session to help you stand in your power and reach your fullest potential.
- Having difficulty discovering your passion
- Feeling stuck professionally
- Operating a blog or business that hasn’t yielded much success or are thinking of starting a blog or business?
I have been there and I understand how important it is to have support. During our Power Hour we will take a close look at your issue and work together to discuss your skills, methods and WHY you’re not getting the results you want.
You will leave the session with an action plan that details your next steps so that you can accomplish your BIG goals.
You will leave this powerful session with:
- Clarity on specific challenges that are holding you back and how to address them.
- A detailed action plan that will help you move closer to your goals
- Renewed motivation and confidence to be more focused and productive
What you get:
- 60 minute strategy or Q&A session
- Customized worksheets to help you track your actions post-session
- 2 follow ups to check in on your progress
- Email support for questions following session.
- A complimentary subscription to our monthly newsletter
Power Hour Sessions are perfect for questions on (but not limited to):
- push through information overwhelm and take action
- bounce back from burnout or how to avoid it in the first place
- figure out when it’s time to transition from side hustler to full time entrepreneur
- find and engage customers online and offline
- create events or unique experiences that turn prospects into fans and clients
- Get clarity on what business aligns with your purpose
Further sessions on different topics can always be added without ongoing commitment.