Today is not a typical blog at all. Instead of me sharing my thoughts or expertise, I want to share with you the thoughts of Mr. Steve Covey. There are a lot of books or guides that influence my thoughts, actions, and life practices. Covey’s “Seven cardinal Rules of Life,” is one of them. So today I am sharing with you these seven cardinal rules from Steve Covey.
1. Make Peace with Your Past so it does not spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – you actions and beliefs do.
2. What others think of you is none of your business. It is how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time heals almost everything give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are, they explain our life and who we are, they challenge us and force us to be strong.
4. No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Don’t compare your life with others’ you have no idea what their journey is about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
6. Stop thinking too much it’s all right not to know all the answers. Sometimes there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on. Next!
7. Smile you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
Looking to add some peace and harmony to your life? Try implementing some of these ideologies into your own life and see how your life changes in a positive manner.